Small vans (SVs) are vehicles up to 18 m³. These are subject to the same regulations as cars and will be shipped by us according to your specifications.
- Your car’s registration documents and/or logbook must be presented when we take receipt of the car.
- Your car must be roadworthy, with empty front seats, and the doors must not be welded shut.
- Please do not overload your car and please note the maximum height of 1.6 m.
- Your car must be in running condition.
- If an export certificate has been issued, please provide it.
- Please note the terms of the marine freight contract. We are happy to take care of every organisational aspect of your transportation but can accept no liability for the lawful correctness of your goods. Please do not ship waste material, electronic or other dangerous goods, or batteries.